EZCORP family of brands, which includes EZPAWN, Value Pawn, and more, has grown into a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico. We are passionate about customer service and our Team Members. We are currently hiring for Customer Service Representatives (Pawn Broker) and we would love to have you join our team.
EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Working for EZCORP is not just a job; it is a career! We offer a structured career path to give you an opportunity to enhance your skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
Our positions offer competitive pay based on experience with an opportunity to quickly increase your pay and position!
- Start your career as a Trainee in our 5-week paid training program and earn a $.50 raise and promotion to Pawnbroker upon completion of the program
- Continue to grow your skills by entering our Pawnbroker Certification Program and earn an additional $1/hour
- Excel and explore opportunities to promote to the Lead Pawnbroker (Shift Supervisor) position
- Follow the Career Path and apply for a Store Manager in Training position which includes a 12 week training program to build the foundation to run your own store
In addition to a great career, here are some of the other things we offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus Potential Paid on Store and Individual Performance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Great Working Hours
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holiday Pay
Customer Service Representative (Pawn Broker) Job Responsibilities:
This role will give you the unique opportunity to interact with our customers on a daily basis, providing assistance with sales, enjoying the give and take of coming to a mutually satisfying agreement regarding pawn items such as jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, and more. As part of our Customer Service team in our stores, you will provide a friendly, courteous, and respectful environment that continues to set EZCORP apart from the competition. Other Customer Service duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service by greeting customers, interacting with customers in person and on the phone
- Processing sales, loans, and extensions
- Coming to jointly satisfactory terms regarding items to be pawned
- Performing opening and closing store procedures
- Contacting customers to generate new and repeat business