Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray Communications. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with us. Hargray is offering a career opportunity as a Customer Service & Sales Representative!
General Description of Position:
A Customer Service & Sales Representative (CSSR) achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and market penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Promotes sells and/or secures orders from prospective or existing customers. Provides customer service assistance to existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies sales opportunities and achieves monthly quota.
- Inputs, processes, and completes service orders and trouble orders.
- Greets customers and ascertains the reason for calling/visiting.
- Receives and processes customer payments.
- Receives inbound calls and conducts outbound calling to secure new customers or provide upgraded services to existing customers.
- Presents a suite of products and services offered to potential and existing customers, leads negotiations, coordinates decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
- Establishes develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Analyzes, researches, resolves, refers and follows up on customer needs regarding services and billing in an expedient and professional manner.
- Makes follow-up calls to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and/or sales leads.
- Responsible for achieving monthly call service levels to include abandon rate, after call work and pause times.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customers’ requests by phone, online chat, fax, e-mail, and mail.
- Provides management with information regarding trends related to customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Keeps abreast of current company and industry trends and practices as they relate to sales & customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
- Participates in company-sponsored activities during non-business hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an effective operation of the department.