USANA Health Sciences is seeking a detail orientation team player to join our customer service department as a customer service analyst. In this position, you will develop and distribute comprehensive reporting analyses on matters pertaining to customer satisfaction and product quality as received by customer service agents.
In this dynamic role, you will work directly with management to implement and manage new reporting systems that will improve the overall functions of the department and USANA as a whole. Your ability to be a see the fine detail, identify trends, and find reasonable solutions will be integral to your success. As you progress in this position, you will become a key player in improving long-term customer satisfaction.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will be able to relate detailed data to the overall strategy of the organization.
Additional Essential Functions
- Compile, abridge, and clarify recurring statistical information for management reports.
- Learn and implement new and existing reporting software including the development of report automation.
- Assist management in developing processes related to department-wide and company-wide goals.
- Advocate for the customer by identifying points of concern in workflow processes that impact customer experience and brainstorm with management to develop and implement possible solutions.
- Work with the Customer Relations team, and other departments as assigned, to increase awareness of urgent or protracted problems.
- Be an informational resource for Customer Service agents and other relevant departments.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Associates degree.
- One or more years of experience in data analysis or a related role.
- Data analysis, business intelligence, and reporting experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent database manipulation skills (Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, etc.)
We’ve been around a while. We’ve done some amazing things. We’ve climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That’s why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that’s second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.