Brinks Home Security™ is a proven leader in the smart home technology and residential security industries, providing cutting-edge products and alarm monitoring services to more than one million customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking (15) motivated and dynamic Customer Retention Representatives.
Our brand promise delivers on 4 core principles:
- Integrity in Action: Be True, Be Responsive, Be Accountable
- Sense of Urgency: Every Moment Matters
- Relentless Discipline: Rigor, Precision and Excellence in Every Single Action
- Results Matter: Account to Customers, Employees & Stakeholders
Join our team of trusted security advisors and providers and help us create more secure smart home customers.
The Retention Specialists maximizes every opportunity to re-establish exceptional customer service and works with customers who have concerns with the home security alarm accounts. Successful Retention Specialists are able to advise customers on the benefits of a security system through Brink’s while empathizing with the feedback customers provide on their experiences. After probing, representatives are empowered to negotiate portions of the customer agreement within department parameters. The ultimate goal is to ensure that at the end of each call, our customers feel confident that Brink’s is the best option to protect their homes and possibly save their lives.
- Ability to access the customer’s needs by probing and uncovering their pain, building rapport, and negotiating to achieve a mutually beneficial one-call resolution.
- Professionally manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs and responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Volunteers readily; undertake self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, high performing atmosphere; self-motivated with a passion for people.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- One year minimum of retention/soft collections/sales/customer service experience
- Ability to probe, listen, speak clearly and persuasively in a positive or negative situation
- Demonstrate the ability to think and respond quickly on their feet
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
Shift: Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Pay: $14/hour plus commission (uncapped)
Start Date: January 6, 2020
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Free Alarm Monitoring, Paid Time Off and Vacation Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call-Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Retention: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture