WHAT YOU’LL DO
Seakeeper changes the way people spend their time on the water. And if they’re forced to go back to their old (and sad) ways of boating because their Seakeeper isn’t working, you’ll be there to save the day! As our Customer & Product Support Specialist, you’ll be our customer’s initial Seakeeper contact to help them troubleshoot common problems and provide answers and basic information to get them back up and running. You’ll support our owners in addition to boat builders and Seakeeper Dealers by:
- Answer customer inquiries (and sometimes complaints) by phone, email, and live chat in a timely and professional manner
- Open a service case and enter customer data into our database
- Generate quotes and service orders for spare parts to be delivered to Seakeeper Dealers
- Provide troubleshooting information around Seakeeper operation, maintenance and repair
- Verify and update current warranty information for Seakeeper owners
- Edit and distribute service documents internally and externally
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a positive, professional and customer-centric attitude at all times
- Data entry skills and strong command of Microsoft Office programs
- Be professional, responsive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior time management, multitasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Customer and product support experience
MORE DETAILS YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW
- On-the-job training will be provided (we will help you become the Seakeeper expert!)
- Occasional travel to our Pennsylvania headquarters is possible
- Although you’ll be based in our California, MD location, you’ll have the opportunity to work from your home office most of the time, if you choose
- You’ll report to the Americas Service Manager, also based in California, MD
Our Customer Support Specialists are nestled within our Service department. It is a small but mighty team that offers the opportunity to gain technical knowledge while also daily interacting with a wide array of people. You’ll be able to make an immediate impact in both internal support and the impression the world has of Seakeeper.
71% of our Earth is covered by water and we want everyone to make the most of it. That’s why we are committed to creating products that transform the boating experience with an organization that employees want to work for, customers want to buy from, and vendors want to partner with. Our gyro stabilizers eliminate boat roll and create a land-like experience on the water.
We started the company 12 years ago, and now 50% of the boats built annually in our core market are Seakeeper equipped. With our recent introduction of smaller units that are ideal for boats as small as 23 feet, there is a long road of growth ahead!
We make an extraordinary product, but the true secret sauce is our people.
We believe in participative leadership. That means you have the freedom to make a difference and contribute to the larger goal, regardless of your position. It also means you have the freedom to fail…and thrive from the things you learn!
Ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Want to help us disrupt an industry? Come on and apply, we are ready for you!