Working Title: Customer Information Center Specialist 1
Location: 29582 U.S. Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33761
The Clerk’s Customer Information Center is currently hiring for a Customer Information Center Specialist 1. The Department's Vision is to provide our citizens with a resolution on various inquires. The individual selected for this position will provide an important role assisting in receiving all inbound and outbound calls. The selected candidate will be expected to model the Department's values; including teamwork, respect, integrity, and reliability. The position requires the applicant to be detail oriented, have excellent customer service skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Position Specific Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in clerical work which includes customer service experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Assignment to work a variety of work schedules including compulsory work periods in special, emergency, and/or disaster situations.
Previous call center experience.
- Performs typing/data entry, retrieval of variety of legal documents contained on the Clerk's website.
- Provide information and services to the general public and respond to inquiries and requests from attorneys, litigants and the court.
- May perform a variety of tasks related to an automated office environment.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of automated office equipment, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions in accordance with laws, regulations and legal practices.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems