Customer Experience Specialist
This Is NOT Your Typical Retail Job!
Are you ready to join a company that is passionate about creating the most amazing, 5-star, customer service experience in the Tuxedo and Bridal industry?
Do you love getting lost in the details and take pride in a job done right? Can you take ownership, be ambitious and drive sales?
Are you at home in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a can-do-attitude? Do you have an appetite for learning and growing yourself with great sales teams?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then we need top talent like you to join Tip Top Tux and Dream Dress Express family and continue our growth and success.
At Tip Top Tux and Dream Dress Express we are specialist, who take pride in and are passionate about delivering a quality product and flawless fit to each customer. We have fun with our customers to create the desired vision for their Weddings, Quinceaneras, Proms and Black-Tie events. We are a family of caring, innovative, passionate and creative people who love what we do and who we do it with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Relationships with customers to deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist in Styling the perfect look for customers special events
- Maintain your sales goals and metrics provided
- Maintain quality control and 5 Star customer satisfaction
- Work with your team to make daily outbound lead calls
- Attend and actively participate in area trade shows, meetings and local training sessions
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications):
- Superior customer service experience in a retail environment
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to exceed performance standards
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere and think on your feet
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs. of catalogs, boxes of tuxedos, and trade materials. 5 lbs. over your head to hang tuxedos/dresses
- Must be able to climb a ladder and/or Medium Step Stool to display product and marketing visuals
- Must be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to take customer measurements which require frequent bending and/or kneeling
- 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Full-time)
- Flex-time off, holidays (Full-time)
- Spiff incentives, employee discounts
- Trained to be a specialist & a leader in the industry
- Growth opportunities on all levels with leaders that are invested in you
- A place where you will make a difference
- An environment where you will have a voice, your opinion will matter
- A fun, Team atmosphere
To finalize your interest in this position, please complete this questionnaire in addition to submitting your resume on indeed. Thank You!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Typical start time:
Typical end time: