Deliver an outstanding customer experience by assisting customers with all consumer banking needs to include, but not limited to: transactions, account opening/maintenance, consumer loans, online banking and mobile banking assistance, onboarding, cross-selling of bank products and services, and resolution of customer service issues.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Six months to 1 year previous customer service, cash handling or retail experience preferred
- Establish a professional presence in the community as a representative of Bank of Tennessee
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Consistently display a positive attitude
In this position you will be expected to:
- Complete other duties as they are assigned
- Successful completion of all training programs required for the Customer Experience Position including teller transactions, account opening, consumer lending, customer service standards, procedures and systems training.
- Possess superior knowledge of Bank products and services, delivering professional presentation, explanation and selling of products and services, matched to customer needs.
- Effectively and efficiently assist all customers with any consumer banking need, including transactions, account opening, and consumer loans.
- Identify opportunities to refer customers to other areas of the Bank, including Commercial, Mortgage, and Investment divisions as appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- Continuously identify/execute any cross-selling opportunities for the customer
- Conduct customer and bank transactions with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism, meeting the high-quality service delivery standards of the Bank.
- Adhere to all branch operations policies and procedures and follow the assigned process. These tasks include, but are not limited to, opening/closing procedures, cash items, night/day drop, CTR, etc.
- Manage and achieve service standard goals, cross-selling goals, transactional goals, and other key performance indicators as required.
- Create ownership of customer relationships by maintaining contact with customers to offer appropriate products and services, financial advice and assistance with financial needs.
- Protect all customer and bank information at all times, adhering to customer privacy and information security policies, and maintain branch security standards.
CEOs are the face and voice of the brand. They provide transactional services, product sales, cross-sells and advisory services to our consumer, business and commercial customers. Through their work, they increase customer satisfaction levels, enhance customer loyalty, drive service charge revenue and improve lifetime customer value.
Employees of Bank of Tennessee share a common vision and are committed to achieving common goals through teamwork and leadership. Besides being an exciting and progressive financial leader, we offer plenty of employee recognition, idea sharing, and team spirit. Our team is given unlimited opportunity to discover new ways to deliver superior customer service. This exciting full time entry level position comes with a full benefit package and is designed to train and prepare you for a rewarding future.
Your Organizational Impact
As a member of the customer experience team, CEOs onboard new customers and deliver an experience at the first interaction that sets the tone for how customers perceive the organization as a whole. These positive interactions increase the likelihood for additional revenue and drive longevity of the customer lifecycle.
You will regularly be sitting stationary at a workstation, constantly operating a computer or other office machinery in order to complete your job functions. You will frequently be communicating with other employees through various channels such as talking, listening, and typing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.