- Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
- Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
- Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
- Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
- Strives to perform established BKM’s. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
- Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
- Develops responsibility for customer satisfaction within work area
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses existing procedures to solve straightforward problems; has limited opportunity to exercise discretion
- Impacts the accuracy of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Uses communication skills and common courtesy
Years of Experience:
1 – 2 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.