CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and their policyholders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier. Immediate openings exist in the position of Customer Claims Specialist.
Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ. This position will be set up to work from home full-time, and may come to the office periodically for training and/or meetings. Computer and phone equipment will be provided. You must have reliable hi-speed internet service and a suitable workspace at your residence.
We may consider candidates who live in the southwest states to work remotely for CRS.
We are seeking ambitious, highly motivated individuals to provide superior service and encourage repeat business from insurance companies and their customers. You will book hotels and/or assist with all needs during long term housing, and act as the liaison between policyholders, insurance adjusters, and landlords. You will assist families and serve as their primary point of contact until they move back home. This is a customer service position suited for high performers! The hourly rate for this position is $17.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer service throughout the duration of the temporary housing stay.
- Serve as point of contact for the policyholder, provide information and education on the housing process, and resolve all customer service issues related to hotel and/or housing stays.
- Source and reserve hotels, and follow up with policyholders regarding check-outs, move-ins, and move-outs. Abide by state real estate regulations in providing proper notices.
- Obtain adjuster approvals and accurately process extensions if needed.
- Coordinate housing extensions, notices to vacate, and pickup of furniture, housewares and appliances.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by prompt and proper resolution of questions, issues, and problems via email and telephone communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven superior customer service skills. (minimum 2 years Customer Service experience.)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication telephone skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills including proficiency with grammar and phone etiquette.
- Intermediate computer experience – MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Functional ability and intermediate competency in math.
- Strong ability to multitask. Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed established standards for quality and productivity.
- Must have demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Must have accuracy, attention to detail, and be skilled at handling sensitive information.
- Stable work history with excellent attendance.
- Typing speed 40 wpm or higher preferred.