What We Do:
Since 1983, Concorde has established itself as an industry leader in all facets of Employment Screening and Health Services including: Drug and Alcohol Testing, Background Screening and Occupational Health Services. At Concorde, we are “Big Enough to Serve You, but Small Enough to Know You.” Concorde continuously introduces new technology and streamlines our operations, with a higher priority on simplifying things for our customers than on lowering our own costs. With an in-house IT Development Team, Concorde routinely anticipates the needs of our clients and develops customer IT Solutions at no expense to our customers. We do this because we see the value in providing clients with innovative software to improve efficiency. Our employees share this commitment to customer satisfaction and enjoy excellent employee benefits, including fully paid employee health insurance; employer matched 401(K) contributions; an inclusive, collaborative work environment; and an overall commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Representative who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of managing multiple client accounts. You will be responsible for handling customer support, onboarding new customers, and ongoing oversight of compliance pertaining to existing customer programs. In this role, you will be the sole point of contact for clients from initial set up through the length of the relationship. Support is delivered through multiple channels including phone and email for a well-rounded client experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Share the voice of the customer through appropriate channels to ensure all parts of the organization benefit and have the actionable information needed to drive business decisions.
- Manage your client’s day-to-day needs, while backing up the rest of your department.
- Maintain the highest quality, positive relationships with clients.
- Promote a positive outlook and attitude within the Customer Care team and work to find solutions to customer problems as well as system challenges.
- Follow standard customer service processes set forth by the department manager and the company.
- Coordinate, distribute, and maintain standard customer industry-related regulatory questions.
- Train both new and existing clients on the systems they will use.
- Timely ordering of supplies from external vendors for clients, collectors, and clinics.
- Assist in any special requirements for clients, engaging management’s expertise when needed.
- Assess and address urgency to customer, collector, and clinic concerns within organization.
- Provide support for client audits with internal assistance.
- Provide support to Vendor Relations in clinic recruiting.
- On-call after hours phone service (Primary/Backup) coverage, in a rotation. The primary individual will help to schedule an onsite collector or a clinic for testing purposes, then follow up to ensure testing was completed properly. On-call is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline (marketing, communications, finance, etc.) preferred, or 3+ years of experience in a customer service position.
- Demonstrated teamwork, problem-solving abilities, quality focus, and adaptability.
- Ability to show empathy and understanding while providing knowledge, expertise and guidance on programs, processes and timelines.
- Experience training clients on processes and systems preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How To Join:
As a small, family-run business we maintain a close-knit group of employees at a singular location. As such, we put a great deal of trust in each of our team members. We encourage both individual growth and contribution to the growth of the business. If you want to be that contributor and have that feeling of accomplishment, we encourage you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19