As our customer care specialist, you are the primary point of contact for all initial customer contact. This includes managing reception, phone inquiries, contacting customer regarding status of tax returns and obtaining signatures for completed tax returns.
Because of COVID and restricted access to our facility, the Customer Care Specialist will have to meet clients on the first floor to deliver information and collect signatures. Willingness to walk up and down one flight of stairs throughout the day during tax season.
Duties will also include bookkeeping.
Applicant must have the following qualities:
- Have good interpersonal skills with client-centric focus.
- Friendly enthusiastic
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping
- Detail oriented with ability to identify errors or possible discrepancies when processing information.
- Must be able to meet processing deadlines.
- Willingness to be teachable and take ownership of client accounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Monday to Friday
Restricted access to office for employees only. Socially distanced work space, masks required in halls and common areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place