Position: Customer Accounts Manager
Job Purpose (Summary):
The Customer Account Manager is the primary operations contact between Gaishin Manufacturing and its customers. The CAM receives all orders, schedules and plans jobs to the floor. They are responsible for entering purchase orders, releasing and scheduling work orders, communicating schedules, answering emails and phone calls, and providing prompt/accurate information to customers. They are the ambassador for the customer and a successful account manager represents the company positively, has integrity, is a strong communicator, has high energy, and builds strong relationships with our customers.
- Enter customer demand in form of purchase orders, kanban release and/or consignment pulls.
- Confirm PO part, price, revision, terms, shipping instruction, and conditions.
- Release and schedule work orders to operations based on machine capacities, supply and demand, and minimum inventory levels.
- Set kanban and consignment parameters based on EAU, sales history, and forecasting.
- Review supply and demand and identify issues and adjust schedules as needed.
- Operate as primary contact for the customer, ensure timely communication, and be an advocate for customer needs.
- Promptly communicate schedule issues to customer.
- Assist customers with any requests related to their order
- Prepare reports related to work capacity from customers and their account status.
- Prepare reports related to key metrics.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure capacity needs are getting met.
- 95% OTD and 100% communicated late orders before due date.
- Accurate supply and demand scheduling.
- Lean WIP and inventory levels.
- Prompt customer communication.
- Timely entry of PO’s and 48 hour acknowledgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presents a positive company image in both attitude and appearance
- Perform work under specified deadlines
- Comply with company procedures and policies
- Advanced user of Microsoft suite and online document control including Office 365 documents
- Experience with an ERP/CRM system
- 2 year degree in business, customer service or related field, or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)