JOB TITLE: Bakery Manager/Asst. Bakery Manager
Brief Description of Job Duties
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Preparing, bagging, retrieving baked goods to put out on display. Ensuring the sales floor and processing areas are clean, sanitary, fresh and full.
Accountable and Reports to (Job Title):
Store Director, Assistant Store Director; Operations Specialist
Positions that Report to you: Bakery Clerk, Asst. Bakery Manager
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (These are considered occasional in nature)
- Assists in other areas of store as needed.
- Help with cleaning duties.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of more than 20 inches and less than 20 feet with color vision, depth perception and field of vision.
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain valid food service sanitation certification.
The duties for this position are normally conducted in a store environment. There is significant responsibility to maintain customer service levels and handle multiple priorities. Has occasional exposure to temperature extremes and cleaning chemicals/solvents.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
Box cutter, pallet jack, stock cart, icing piping bags, various cake decorating tools, label maker, edible image machine, bread tie twister, bread slicer, Telxon, stocking rack, trash and cardboard compactor, telephone/intercom
Has daily contact with customers, co workers and the general public. Has contact with federal/state governmental or regulatory agencies regarding inspections.
My Cub. My Way.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by personalizing our customers’ evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates’ career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.