This is a high volume customer service call center position, answer unemployment insurance call center claim quesitons. Excellent customer service skills ARE REQUIRED!
Requires a high school diploma or GED and at least 6 months of customer service call center work experience. Prior experience working in multi-systems, trouble shooting technology (ie: cell phone or cable/internet call centers) is a plus!
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION – MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON FEBURARY 16th. RESPOND WITH YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL AND RESUME!
REQUIREMENTS: Provide your own computer
Technology Requirements: Bring your own device! You must be able to provide your own equipment AND set up your own workstation
- Home internet
- Minimum Requirement: 20 Mbps download speed; 5Mbps upload
i. Conduct a speed test (fast.com) to verify your own speed results
- PC Memory
- Minimum: RAM Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Preferred: 8 GB RAM preferred
- PC Hard Drive Storage
- Minimum 64 GB HD
- Preferred 128 GB SSD or 5400 RPM
- PC Operating System:
- Minimum Windows 10. Windows 7 may work, although has presented challenges in other projects
- Minimum: Through a modem, no hotspots
- Preferred: Hard wired to modem with Cat5e or higher cable
- Telephony equipment
- Must have your own headset that plugs into your computer. Must be able to listen/talk with headset
Call Center Hours are 8am – 5pm Mountain Time AND 8am – 12pm Saturday. Must be available 40 hours per week and a flexible schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings