- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Access to the internet, a printer and phone.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance. You must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, and displays, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
Average hours per week: Hours will vary according to territory requirements. May require overnight and/or weekend work.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.