Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for assessment of clients in consultation and cooperation with emergency department personnel, psychiatrists, clinicians, attending physicians and managed care representatives. Provides recommendation for disposition. The Crisis Assessment Specialist may perform the following as required: face-to-face evaluations, telephone triage evaluations, respond to and/or triage patient/family complaints, assist in management of all assessment records, perform statistical analysis, and perform billing-related activities connected with assessments.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years direct behavioral clinical experience in an inpatient, outpatient, emergency or residential treatment facility or setting.
- Competence with DSM diagnostic criteria and treatment planning
- Demonstrates clinical and ethical professionalism, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Adequate and available transportation for response to various evaluation sites
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Nursing or related behavioral health field
- Current Colorado State License in one of the following disciplines: Clinical Psychologist (PSY), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist (RN CNS) or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (RN NP)
- For St. Anthony North Hospital, St. Anthony Hospital, Penrose St. Francis, Porter Adventist Hospital, St. Mary Corwin and St. Thomas Moore only: Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
Physical Requirements-Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don’t forget to check out our benefits!