Essential Job Functions
- ️Ensure food and beverages are handled according to safety regulations and guidelines
- ️Safely operate food preparation and cooking equipment
- ️Maintain product levels in assigned stations in order to be prepared for immediate needs
- ️Prepare and cook food items according to company standards
- ️Accurately assemble and package guest orders
- ️Keep work areas clean and organized
- ️Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance needs
- ️Receive and stock incoming inventory deliveries
- ️Hold and store food items following food safety guidelines
- ️Inform management when inventory is needed
- ️Clean and organize storage areas
- ️Complete all tasks with a sense of urgency, in a timely manner
- ️Work safely and follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- ️Other duties as assigned
As a cashier, working for an independently owned and operated Zaxby's, you're a person who is friendly, enthusiastic and enjoys serving customers.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- ️Adhere to Zaxby’s mission statement and Core Values
- ️Comply to company’s policies and guidelines
- ️Enhancing each guests’ experience and exceeding their expectations
- ️Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- ️Answer guests’ questions regarding menu items, limited time only promotions, etc.
- ️Provide exceptional customer service
- ️Greet customers with a smile every time
- ️Take customer orders accurately
- ️Handle money honestly and carefully
- ️Be accountable for cash short falls
- ️Other front of the house and/or back of the house operations as required
- ️Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ️Maintain a positive attitude
- ️Must be a Team Player!
Candidates must be at least 16 years old
- ️Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- ️Must be able to stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time
- ️Must like working with the public
- ️Must like working in a fast-paced environment
- ️Must have reliable transportation to get to work
Come join the Zaxby's family today!