We are seeking a Crew Member who like to lead people and grow business by giving great customer service.
Franchisee of Hardee’s Restaurants, LLC, DORO Incorporated, has owned and operated Hardee’s restaurants since 1968. Over the last 50 years DORO has emerged as one of the fastest-growing independent franchisees of Hardee’s Restaurants, LLC. DORO’s commitment to its people through training and a strong focus on culture has allowed the organization to grow at an improbable rate. From 2000 to 2006 DORO acquired 71 restaurants in Wisconsin, North and South Dakota, this growth sparked the creation of a new company, Northland Restaurant Group. From 2012 to 2018, Northland Restaurant Group and DORO grew through acquisition and new construction by more than 50 restaurants bringing the grand total to 115. DORO and Northland Restaurant Group’s President Jon Munger says it best “every time we add a restaurant, we bring more talented people into our organization as well as provide advancement and development opportunities for our existing people”. DORO and Northland Restaurant Group’s continued commitment to its people is the reason it stands as the third largest Hardee’s franchisee in the United States.
To assist in accomplishing the Company’s Mission Statement. This position is ultimately responsible for producing high quality food and fast/courteous service in order to help the Company maintain sales and profit expectations.
- Able to fulfill Essential Functions of the position with or without reasonable accomodations
- Maintain personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Follow Company uniform policies
- Maintain regular attendance
- Punctual timeliness
- Ability to work fluctuating shifts as determined by business flow, job responsibilities and staffing needs.
- Schedules are dependant on restaurant sales and may fluctuate during the course of the year
- Have the ability to separate relationships with Management employees following our “No Fraternization” Policy.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance while dressed in a complete uniform and adhering to the Company policy on grooming
- Use polite, friendly, professional language with both customers and co-workers
- Is prompt in attending all shifts scheduled in accordance with Company Attendance Policy
- Know the Company Handbook and what is expected of all employees
- Complies with Company procedures as outlined in Hardee’s Operational Manual to maintain QSC standards
- Demonstrate a team attitude with fellow co-workers
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to satisfy customers
- Display the proper sense of urgency when dealing with customers
- Recognize and promote the need for a safe work environment for themselves and their co-workers
- Certified on workstations at a Meets Standards level following initial training
- Make customers and customer service the number one priority
- Respond willingly to management requests and directives
- Adapt to changing circumstances(ie. tasks, special needs, business flow)
Address: 902 S. Green Bay Rd Neenah, WI – 54956
Property Description: 63 – Neenah
Property Number: 63