Our Team Members deliver over the top guest experience while working in a variety of roles within the restaurant. Whether they are acting as the “Dough person”, the “Shakerboarder”, or “Guest Service Specialist”, they are focused on hot, fresh food, and creating happy guests.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prep, cook, and serve food.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Work in a fast pace, team-oriented environment.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND MOTIONS
Little Caesars employees are required to work all positions within the restaurant. This requires different essential job functions to be completed. Performing these positions enables us to provide quality products to our customers within a short period of time.
1. Must be able to see sufficiently to maintain safety and determine product quality, service and cleanliness.
2. Must have mobility to get to multiple stations within the restaurant.
3. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
4. Must be able to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
5. Must be able to withstand 90 degree + heat in the summer and below freezing in the winter.
6. Must be able to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign and shaking it.
7. Must be able to work with 650 degree oven temperatures.
8. Must be able to follow directions and communicate (i.e. speaking, reading, hearing, writing) with customers, crew and management.
9. The ability to process and complete customer orders, including counting money and processing credit card transactions properly.
The ability to do the following:
1. Lift one or both arms over head up to 100%
2. Lift one or both arms from your sides up to 100%
3. Bending of one or both arms to your shoulders up to 100%
4. Bending of the back up to a minimum of 90 degrees to lift objects from the floor.
5. Twisting of the back up to 90 degrees left and right.
6. Lifting up to 55 pounds.
7. Pushing and pulling up to 55 pounds.
8. Squat or crouch to lift items from floor level.