Studio Movie Grill (SMG), known nationwide for pioneering the in-theater dining experience remains the leader of the movie-grill concept offering up first-run movies and alternate programming alongside an American Grill menu and a full-service bar. SMG offers a competitive salary and benefits. SMG is a growing company with a culture that values its employees and customers and whose goal is to improve the world one movie at a time.
Major responsibilities include:
- Prepare menu items according to SMG recipes.
- Assure that all food procedures are followed.
- Coordinate food service with other departments as necessary.
- Kitchen and food preparation for shifts as needed.
- Assist with inventory of the food supply.
- Follow all sanitation guidelines.
- Keep workstations and areas clean.
- Become familiar with new menu items/dishes.
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required.
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred.
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes.
- Must have a Food Service Sanitation Certificate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 6 to 9 hours at a time.
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
About Studio Movie Grill
Are you up for the challenge? Studio Movie Grill is looking for thought-leaders and team players who encourage, drive and motivate. While Studio Movie Grill is a company that demands excellence, we’re also a culture that shares a common desire to serve one another in a professional, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for team players that thrive on passion and purpose to join our team and contribute to an authentic vision to positively impact our stakeholders and the communities we serve.