Could you be our next Credit Resolution Specialist at MLHC's Corporate Billing Office?
Why work as a Credit Resolution Specialist with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! As a Credit Resolution Specialist, you will be responsible to review and resolve Epic resolute insurance credits in a timely and accurate manner Additional responsibilities will include taking appropriate actions needed to resolve insurance credit balances in accordance with MLH/MLHC guidelines and payer requirements. You will also ensure that accounts reflect the appropriate patient responsibility per insurance Explanation of Benefits.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: We offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors… And employee parking is always free!
Position: Credit Resolution Specialist
Shift: Mon-Fri Days
1. 2-3 years healthcare billing experience and/or accounts receivable experience utilizing automated patient accounting systems (Epic Resolute desirable) preferred.
2. Microsoft Office applications experience. Intermediate Excel proficiency required.
3. Knowledge of insurance contracts, billing regulations and medical terminology preferred.
4. Knowledge of HCPCS/CPT/ICD-10 and revenue codes preferred.
5. Good written/oral communications and problem solving skills required.
Strong analytical, mathematical and organizational skills required.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS)/American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM), or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)/Healthcare Financial Management Association desirable