Seeking career minded individuals with the drive to succeed! We are an authorized reseller of office supplies, equipment and services for many manufacturer’s lines of products. Our new 50,000 square foot building is centrally located in Middletown, CT. We have been in business over 25 years and have sales in excess of $40 million dollars.
As a Customer Credit Advocate you will be trained soft collection calls (i.e. business to business), work with Excel spreadsheets, and learn computerized accounting systems. You will contact our customers using a customer service style approach to gather payment information and release held orders for processing, or collect on past due accounts based on written company policies.
· Prior collections or customer service experience is a plus but we will train the right person.
· Professional communication skills with coworkers and customers
· Computer literate; Excel a plus!
· Strong motivation and drive to succeed- we need someone who wants to take on more duties and grow in this role.
· Detail orientated and independent worker
· Must be willing to work 11AM to 8 PM EST Monday-Friday (May work remotely in other time zones that cover the EST hours listed)
· Annual Salary of $35,000 annually
· Fun, team atmosphere
· Monday-Friday work week, no weekends!
· Comprehensive benefits including health/dental/vision, 401(k), paid vacations/sick/holidays, AFLAC coverage, LTD, Life Insurance and discount programs.
· Opportunities for advancement based on performance.
Company endeavors to make Website URL accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Any interested candidates should submit their resume including dates of employment to: https://xsegroup.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2txpxhtx9hp
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place