NCB Management Services, Inc. is a recognized industry leader in providing a wide array of business process outsourcing solutions. As one of the nation's only ESOP ARM companies, you own your success!
NCB is currently in need of a Credit Dispute Investigator. As a Credit Dispute Investigator, you will investigate identity theft claims, complaints, and other disputes and inquiries that NCB receives from consumers.
Please note: This position is clerical.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage, monitor and respond timely and appropriately to disputes/ID theft claims received from consumers.
- Collect, track and interpret information and evidence for decisions, and manage written responses.
- Demonstrate effective analytical and communication skills while gathering and providing information to customers and formulating decisions to resolve consumer issues.
- Maintenance of customer files in the Debt Master database
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders in order to obtain information and make determinations relevant to resolving the consumer’s issue.
- 1 – 3 years of clerical and/or administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality if key
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Database: 1 year (Preferred)
- Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- PowerPoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place