Fencing Manufacturer & Distribution Company is currently searching for a Credit & Collections Specialist reporting to the Credit Manager, at our corporate office in North Highlands, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accounts Receivable cash application and reconciliation.
· Ability to make collection calls.
· File prelim notices and process lien releases.
· Pull credit reports, request credit ratings, and process incoming credit rating requests.
· Process over-limit requests for other branch locations.
· Maintain and enhance reporting systems to detect and monitor collection problems.
· Lien law knowledge.
Education / Skills Required
· BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred.
· Minimum 2 years of construction collection background.
· MAS 200 proficiency preferred. 10 key by touch.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
· Confidentiality and professionalism required.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong mathematical aptitude.
· Detail oriented, self-motivated.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction Collection Call: 2 years (Preferred)
- Prelim Notices and Lien Release: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place