Job Title: Credit Analyst
Company: Richardson Electronics, Ltd
Type: Full Time
About Richardson Electronics : Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) is a leading global provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related consumables; power conversion and RF and microwave components and replacement parts for diagnostic imaging equipment; and customized display solutions. Founded in 1947 and headquartered just outside of Chicago (LaFox, IL), we employ over 350 people worldwide and maintain stocking locations in the U.S., Europe, Asia and South America. We offer superb prospects for professional growth, along with a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, and 401k.The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, system integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair through its global infrastructure. Learn more about how we are celebrating our past and building our future at www.rell.com.
Functional Scope: Administer and enforce the Company’s credit policy, by evaluating all new and existing customer’s credit worthiness and financial stability. Determine proper credit limits, terms as well as call on delinquent accounts. Handle all customer questions and assist with account reconciliation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluates all potential new accounts for credit stability by looking at customers credit report, credit references, prior history and additional investigating f applicable
- Records notes/conversations and updates customer contacts in ERP system
- Perform account maintenance (adjustments for freight and tax, application of credit for returned goods, resolve short payments, etc.) With a strong ability to reconcile account aging.
- Performs credit card order transactions (approval, sale and credits) to Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards
- Manage all orders that hit the credit queue for numerous hold reasons and releasing once investigated and approved
- Make daily collection calls on all past due accounts
- Working with sales associates, Management etc…. to resolve issues preventing order release
- Cash posting for numerous International accounts
- Process invoicing on customer portals if applicable
- Back up to partner credit analyst in their absence
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Other duties as assigned
Experience with an ERP system or other credit related software, Customer portal billing, all common office equipment. Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum two years’ experience in credit and collections. Additional duties as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Supplement https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Employer Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf