Savvee Consulting, Inc. is an award-winning Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) operating primarily in the Washington, DC metro area. We provide exceptional service to our clients in the areas of IT Governance, Program Management, and Technology Solutions. Our business is growing fast and we are looking for new talent to join our dynamic team!
Savvee Consulting, Inc. is currently recruiting for a CPIC Lead to support our client in Washington DC.
- Assist in the development of policies/memos/directives related to Capital Planning
- Assist in the development of annual IT Capital Planning (Formulation) Approach, Implementation, and Analysis
- Budget/Portfolio Formulation & Portfolio Development Support o Coordinate, develop schedules, develop guidance, and perform analysis on the following IT budget submissions o IT Capital Planning Phase (Formulation) o Initial Submission o Passback submission
- Assist in creating guidance materials for Divisions and Offices, and provide guidance and support
- Perform Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Control Phase Services such as monthly dashboard submissions to OMB and CIO rating updates
- Assist with IT Investment Performance Baseline Management
- Assist in building the Department-wide Agency IT Portfolio Summary and corresponding IT budget submission components
- Assist in building the Department-wide set of Major Business Cases, Major Business Case Details, and Standard Investment Reports for submission to OMB and other purposes
- Develop Portfolio Profiles for division and offices to document changes between submissions
- Work with Division and Offices to develop the IT Budget Submission requirements, perform data validations, resolve errors, and ensure the investment data is complete in advance of internal agency and OMB submissions
- Assist in responding to data calls regarding the portfolio
- Mentor Division and Office Capital Planners/Portfolio Managers on how to improve their IT portfolio management and governance processes
- Assist in preparation and presentation of formal presentation materials
- Serve as an eCPIC/Folio administrator, manage user accounts, create custom processes, link investment to portfolios, revise portfolios, submit to the IT Dashboard, etc.
- Assist with migration from eCPIC to Folio
- Collect and review CPIC related documents, such as investment artifacts, and provide feedback on quality and completeness
- Perform analysis on agency’s IT portfolio and make recommendations
- Perform reviews/assessments of IT investment data to ensure complete submissions to the OMB IT
Dashboard of monthly performance data
- Provide training on CPIC related topics
- Support ad hoc and emerging General Accountability Office (GAO) and Office of Management and
Budget (OMB) requirements
- More than 5 years of experience in Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Experience managing a team and managing projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Savvee puts a high premium on taking care of our own. We know that happy employees are productive employees, so we offer a top-notch compensation package to show our employees just how important they really are. Our comprehensive list of benefits includes health, life, STD, LTD, FSA and commuter benefits. In addition, we offer a 401(k) retirement savings plan that comes with immediate vesting, which means Savvee employees are 100% vested in company contributions. At Savvee, strong work ethics and excellent performance are recognized and awarded with various benefits including spot bonuses.
Savvee Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $115,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- managing a team and managing projects: 3 years (Required)
- Capital Planning and Investment Control: 5 years (Required)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative