The mission of Brazi Bites is clear: to make Latin-inspired, naturally gluten-free foods that everyone will love from the first bite. A fun, energetic, and close-knit team is driving rapid growth out of the Portland headquarters.
We are looking for a results-driven East Regional Sales Director / Manager to be an integral part of the team. This is a new position and will be responsible for growing our retail and distributor business in the East. Key accounts include Kroger, Ahold Delhaize, Wakefern, and Wegmans. There are no direct reports but there will be sales support in HQ.
The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent track record of calling on and managing buyer and category manager relationships with major and mid-size retail chains as well as independents. Must be able to initiate, negotiate, close, and implement new accounts as well as new product introductions and promotional activities with existing accounts.
- Establish a strategy for the sales territory to achieve revenue objectives
- Identify and pursue appropriate new opportunities including customer and sku expansion
- Create, develop, and present effective sales presentations
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (including ROI)
- Recommend pricing and promotional initiatives to achieve sales goals and improve promotional effectiveness
- Manage distributor and broker relationships in both natural and conventional channels
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as needed
- Extensive travel required ~ 50% (customer visits and regular trips to HQ in Portland OR)
- Strong retail account and broker management skills (including selling new accounts)
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Outgoing positive personality
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- 4yr College degree required (business major preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience selling CPG brands to retailers and distributors in the East
Job Type: Full-time