Are you a self-starter interested in a Vaccine Administration position?
Do you want to get your foot in the door with a prestigious healthcare company?
This is the perfect time to utilize your passion and make a difference by joining the frontliners against the pandemic.
U-Key is here to hire you!
Position will consist of:
- Performing injections for COVID vaccine administration
- Brief charting per patient
- Patient education
- Adverse reaction urgent care response
- Must be responsible, professional, a team player and ready to help out
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Valid and active Phlebotomist or MA Cert.
- Ability to test negative on a recent COVID test
- Ability to provide a TB test taken within the last 6 months
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
1. Monday – Friday: 1 PM – 5:30 PM
2. Friday: 1 PM – 6 PM AND Saturday/Sunday: 8 AM – 5:30 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Clinical: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative