Founded in 2000, MedLab Logistics began with a focus of handling time-critical medical shipments which include organs for transplant & research, blood products, diagnostic equipment, surgical devices & instruments, laboratory specimens, and pharmaceuticals.
MedLab Logistics is currently looking for an employee driver in the Philadelphia Area.
Employees will be supplied a vehicle and tools to perform job duties.
Listed below is the available shift days/hours:
- All schedules are still pending and will be discussed during the interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver items to customers in a safe and efficient manner
- Interact with customers and the people you work with in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain a neat appearance
- Maintain the cleanliness of company vehicles
- Assist the dispatcher on-duty with various tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required license or certification: Driver’s License
- Required age: 26 or older
- Clean driving record (35 months): interview requirement is to run driving record, MUST, be provided before interview
- Pass background check
- US Citizen or permanent residence
Other required skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of the Philadelphia, PA area is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record (no points on DR): 3 years (Preferred)
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (over 26 years old) (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)