Individual and Relationship Therapy Center is a group of successful, hard working couples therapists who also happen to be fun and energetic! We have room for two more great therapists. Are you one of them?
If you are someone who is excited about working with couples and individuals, and enjoys working as part of a team, we want to meet you!
Individual and Relationship Therapy Center(IRTC) is a group private practice founded by Laura Cross, LMFT. Laura’s vision was to create an environment where therapists can focus on providing exceptional client care while also learning and growing through daily interactions with other therapists in the office. She believes we all thrive when we have a sense of belonging in our community and works hard to ensure all IRTC therapists feel like they are an important part of this one.
We are a community of Emotionally Focused Therapists who are passionate about helping clients heal and grow through EFT and attachment theory. We specialize in couples counseling, however we also work extensively with individuals. We are all committed to maintaining a positive work environment that promotes collaboration and a sense of community with each other! And we are expanding!
We are looking for someone who:
- Provides exceptional care to their couples and individuals, using Emotionally Focused Therapy and Attachment Theory
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth by seeking training and supervision as an Emotionally Focused Therapist
- Possesses an ability and willingness to contribute to increasing their caseload through networking and collaborating with other therapists and mental health professionals
- Can quickly learn our practice electronic record and calendar
- Completed Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related mental health field from an accredited University program
- Colorado Licensure (preferred) or pre-licensure status, currently working with a Supervisor
- Enrollment in, completion of, or plan to enroll in EFT Externship and/or Core Skills (or the sincere intention to do so)
- Possesses effective written communication skills
- Feels competent with practice technology including online scheduling, credit card processing and online client records
- Adapts well to change and growth
- Provides ethical care with high integrity by honoring their strengths and seeking collaboration & support from colleagues when necessary
- Works independently to provide clients with an exceptional therapy experience by representing IRTC through excellent judgment and professional conduct at all times
- Experienced in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, with the ability to effectively see couples’ distress from an attachment perspective
- Ability to work with individuals through an attachment lens on relationship issues, including but not limited to anxiety, depression, trauma
- Provide ethical care with high integrity by honoring your strengths and seeking collaboration & support from colleagues when necessary
- Work independently to provide clients with an exceptional therapy experience by representing IRTC through excellent judgment and professional conduct at all times
- ~ You are not interested in building your own private practice. If you are currently in private practice, you do not intend to continue in that position should you join IRTC
Benefits for IRTC therapists Include:
- Lots of client referrals – couples and individuals
- Working with other EFT & attachment oriented therapists in a collaborative, supportive environment
- Paperless client record system and Online Calendar
- Spacious, beautiful office with beautiful views of Downtown and the mountains
- Eligibility for financial support for related trainings after one year of tenure
- Eligibility for 1-week of your vacation to be PAID after two years of tenure
- Great income with customized work hours
- Automatic participation in IRTC’s Peers-Teaching-Peers Community events
- Potential to receive One hour/week of case consultation (MFTCs and LPCCs can count this towards DORA’s supervision requirements)
- EFT Supervision/Consultation from ICEEFT Certified Supervisor, Laura Cross
- This position is a full time therapy position which means 20+ client hours/week in addition to time necessary to successfully tend to the administrative tasks associated with a busy private practice case load
- The work schedule will include a 4 day work week, to include a minimum of 3 evenings or two evenings and a Saturday.
Application Process (PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS):
Please submit a resume and a cover letter that answersALL of the following questions. Please answer every question. Incomplete applications will not be considered.Professional letters of recommendation are welcomed. Thank you!
- What most piqued your interest about this position? What do you hope to gain from it?
- Please describe your experience working specifically with couples. Please list the amount of experience, primary modality and what you find most fulfilling about working with couples.
- Please list all completed Emotionally Focused Therapy trainings. Why did you you decided to take these trainings and become trained in EFT?
- Please explain how you approach couples and individuals from an attachment perspective.
- What types of clients are you least comfortable with? Most comfortable with?
- IRTC is an LGBTQ+ affirming and welcoming practice. Cultural competence is important. Please share any informal or formal training you’ve experienced in developing cultural competence and your plan for continuing your development in this area
- How would you compare/relate your previous or current clinical experience to this opportunity?
- What work environment do you thrive in?
- Please clearly state your licensure/pre-licensure status (i.e. Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate, LCSW, Registered Psychotherapist etc)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)