High School Diploma or equivalent
A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile
Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
Proficiency in English
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Have the competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Show proven experience of working well within a team.
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Stand for long periods of time.
Applicant must possess all hearing, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, speaking, hearing, writing, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, and fax machine is required.