We are looking for an employee who is:
- Passionate for our mission.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Calm under pressure.
- A problem solver.
We want to empower you with:
- Platinum benefits package available: Health, Dental, Vision.
- Company-paid long term and short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Generous paid-time-off.
- Educational advancement: tuition reimbursement, tuition discounts, student loan forgiveness, paid supervision for licensing.
- Retirement savings plan with employer match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides direct services to clients including interviewing potential clients, assessment, treatment/aftercare planning, individual counseling, and monitoring/evaluating client progress.
- This role will have a caseload of up to 14 clients
- Facilitates therapeutic, educational, and didactic groups on co-occurring topics.
- Maintains accurate, timely and complete records, including but not limited to documenting client assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, aftercare plans and discharge summaries.
- Maintains on-going communication with referral sources, including written progress reports.
- Role model behavior, which is supportive to people in recovery from substance use disorder. Such behavior will include upholding ethical standards of the program and reliable attendance.
- Attend client events as scheduled.
- Assist in program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Serves as a liaison to and/or provide in-services to chemical dependency and other related community service agencies as appropriate.
- Train and/or supervise interns as directed.
- Complete Rule 25 or other necessary assessments.
- Participate in in-services, workshops, class work, and other continuing education relative to quality client care.
- Participate in on-site clinical supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be free from problematic substance use for at least two years immediately preceding their hiring and must sign a statement attesting to that fact.
- Must be able to pass DHS background study and be free of communicable disease.
- Demonstrated ability to design programs and relate work effectively with women of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Organizational and excellent computer skills essential; Microsoft Outlook/Office experience required.
- Need current Minnesota driver’s license with good driving record.
- No DWIs in last three years; No more than three moving violations/accidents in past three years.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding 245G licensing and compliance required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Dual Licensure (LADC and LICSW/LMFT/LPCC) preferred.
- Three or more years working in the chemical health field strongly preferred.
- Experience and strong knowledge of trauma-responsive co-occurring care.
- Program development experience preferred.
COMPENSATION: $55,000 – $60,000 -DOQ
BENEFITS: This position is eligible for Platinum Benefit Package including medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, vision, ID theft protection, retirement plan with 4% match after one year of employment, flexible spending accounts for dependent care/medical savings, educational assistance programs for degrees and continuing education, license reimbursement, paid supervision for licensing, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
About Wayside Recovery Center:
Wayside Recovery Center was founded in 1954, and originally focused on helping women escape sexual exploitation. The Wayside leadership quickly realized that an underlying struggle for most of the women we served were problems related to substance abuse. As a result, Wayside began offering cutting edge treatment options becoming one of the nation’s oldest providers of gender specific substance use disorder and co-occurring disorder treatment. Over our sixty-year history, we have continued to be at the forefront of providing innovative, holistic, and gender-responsive services to address substance use and mental health needs of women. Our dedication to quality care led to Wayside Recovery Center being selected as the 2016 recipient of the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and MAP for Nonprofits Awardee of Excellence.Wayside includes a group of dedicated employees who work each and every day to help women recover, children to thrive, and families to move forward with new tools for healing and resilience. Wayside’s four sites include our Family Treatment Center, Wellness Center, Supportive Housing apartments, and our Women’s Treatment Center. We provide care for over 600 women and nearly 300 children a year. By providing an empowering, trauma informed and culturally responsive environment for staff, Wayside empowers women to reclaim their lives while providing a healing environment for growth and renewal.Become a part of the Wayside team and make a difference in the lives of women, children, and families. For more info, visit: http://waysiderecovery.org/