Harbor is currently looking to add a Counselor Aide to our Chrysalis team in Toledo. Chrysalis is a residential substance use program for pregnant and postpartum women. Position is part-time on 1st shift. Candidates must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining client’s daily household assignments, schedules, and activities, including but not limited to; counseling sessions, and social interaction skills.
- Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and provide support to the resident according to the care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the clinical team with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Ensures and monitors client involvement in 12-step programming through in-house meetings and community based meetings.
- Transport clients to appointments, social activities etc.
- Responsible for the completion of all scheduled tasks, care of residents and the facility (including maintenance and cleaning).
- Complete household duties and work orders as outlined on the duty list for each shift.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Medical Assistant Certification or Bachelor degree in human service field preferred.
- Chemical Dependency/Counseling/Social Work Licensure preferred.
- Must be at least 23 years of age, have a valid driver’s license ,acceptable driving record, and be deemed insurable through Harbor’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment for over 100 years
350+ clinical staff serve over 24,000 clients across multiple locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management, primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use treatment, residential services, vocational program, and more!
Why Work for Harbor?
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ability to make a difference in your community!