We are looking for a Technical copy editor for a short term project at a large B2B high tech company. The project will focus on the review of a large number of presentations to be delivered at a large technology event. The presentations are coming from many different authors inside and outside of the company, so this role will focus on branding/templates and ensuring that correct product names/messaging is reflected in the presentations. Some presentations are very technical/some more business focused.
This is a 1 month project, 160 hours total. Can work remotely, but must be onsite at the Event in mid June for 3 days in Washington DC. Hotel will be provided (but not other travel costs)
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Understand company’s branding guidelines/product names/presentation rubric
- Review 150 presentations for a variety of event sessions. Each presentation has between 10 and 20 slides
- Provide feedback on presentation changes/edits required; make edits to the presentation
- Collaborate with presentation owner on finalizing presentation
- 2+ years experience in copy editing of technical and non-technical documents
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience with powerpoint
Job Type: Contract