The Cook works to efficiently and quickly cook, prepare and serve hot and cold foods. Additional duties include assisting with production plant catering functions including but not limited to cleaning, stocking shelves, washing dishes and pots and pans, running the food cart and/or any tasks assigned by the department supervisor.
Position will be 25-30 hours a week, Monday through Friday with some weekends. The hours will be approximately 9:00am to 2:00pm with the flexibility to cover the night shift as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in food industry, food prep, main courses, soups/salads and grill
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Understanding of cash register functions as they relate to entering the customer’s orders on a touch screen is also required.
- Flexibility to work day or evening shift when necessary
- Cleanliness and organizational skills mandatory
- Strong Customer Service Skills and ability to handle complaints and resolve conflict
- Food Handlers License required within 30 days of hire
Additional Company Information
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace