Tradition Assisted Living is looking for a fun, hardworking, dependable individual to join our team as our new evening cook!
Part time position, evenings and weekends.
- Preparing meals for the elderly community
- Cleaning and maintaining food service area
- Assisting the dietary supervisor in maintaining inventory control
- Able to cook short order breakfast items
- Have knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Know how to follow a recipe
- Be able to handle stressful situations well
- Be flexible and accommodating with hours and residents
- Communicate effectively with supervisor, coworkers, families, and residents
- Good time management
- Some cooking experience
- Current food handlers permit
- Possess a love for the elderly and have a kind and compassionate attitude
Background check, and TB test are required by employer upon hire.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)