Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital in New Albany, IN is seeking a Full Time Cook to join our team!
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a cook in lieu of education will be considered.
- Food handling certification as required by State regulations.
- Culinary arts training preferred.
- Two (2) years of food service experience preferred, including a minimum of one (1) year of experience cooking and working in an institutional setting.
- Therapeutic Diet experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.