RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
Join RiskSpan and you will work on a dynamic team of innovators side by side with actively engaged senior leadership. Collaborate with some of the brightest quantitative and analytical minds in the industry in a creative startup environment.
We are seeking a dynamic Contracts & HR administrator to join our growing team. This position will be located in Charleston, SC and will report directly to our Chief Administrative Officer. As Contracts & HR Administrator, you will provide analysis, oversight and administrative support for the company’s contracts with clients, vendors and subcontractors as well HR and employee immigration oversight and administrative support.
- Responsible for creating, revising, and reviewing commercial and government contracts
- Maintain contract templates to streamline various business needs as appropriate
- Administer a portfolio of contracts and subcontracts including compliance with contract terms and conditions, obligated amounts and funding
- Administer employee’s immigration filings while managing the company’s outsourced legal services provider on this matter
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains all contractual records and files in a manner that supports ease of reporting
- Coordinate with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection process in accordance with contractual terms.
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts
- Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of policies and procedures for the assigned function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Paralegal or related studies, required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Experience with a variety of contracts, required, as well as HR and immigration experience a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to write in an accurate, concise, grammatically correct and professional manner that is appropriate to both the audience and purpose
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate personal initiative to jump in and help the team and company as a whole
- Extremely organized, very detail oriented, able to multi-task, and prioritize tasks
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.