We are currently expanding the Contracts Department to be responsible for all contract activity for the US Region. Primarily, the Role will support the SailPoint Contracts Department as required and take on specific responsibilities as the role develops. Great opportunity for the right candidate to assist in the growth and development of a critical company function and to progress within the company upon merit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinating/allocating general contracts requests for the Region
- Creating first drafts of SailPoint:
- Software Licence Agreements
- Software as a Service Agreements
- Schedules/Quotations to Customers
- Partner/Reseller Terms
- Statements of Work (professional services)
- Negotiating general agreements with customers and partners in line with SailPoint Commercial Policies.
- Third Party NDAs/changes requested to SP NDAs
- Partner/Reseller Terms
- Liaising with US Contracts Team as required and for planned new Contracts Database project
- Providing first line responses to contract/legal queries.
- Closing signed contracts, including:
- Issuing Delivery Notices for all Software and Cloud services orders
- Filing of signed agreements
- Updating Salesforce “contracts closing” records
- 7+ years working in similar role in Software company and commercial environment
- Contracts Training/CPD trained/ILEX/IACCM/CIPFA – or equivalent years’ experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of:
- Software licensing
- SaaS Cloud solution agreements
- Consultancy/professional services agreements
- Partner Agreements
- NDAs/Confidentiality Agreements
- Revenue Recognition matters
- Excellent attention to detail in drafting – methodical, organised and process driven
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to deal with all levels of seniority and to facilitate co-ordination of cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce (training offered)
- Ability to manage multiple matters, under pressure and in line with Quarter-End and Year-End timescales.
- Proficient in contract database/management systems
- Ability to work without supervision
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.