Performs a variety of clerical office duties such as maintaining files, keeping records, preparing schedules, compiling data for reports, searching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents, posting records and typing correspondence and reports from rough drafts. May also be responsible to sort mail, proof-read, complete forms and check for accuracy, answer telephones and type. May operate general business machines such as copier, calculator, computer, fax or other similar machines.
- Provide effective administrative assistance to the operations and contract services
- Compile and organize bonus ledgers, schedules, and reports
- Prepare, organize, submit, and archive expense reports
- Organize and assist with travel schedules, meetings, agendas, etc.
- Obtain signatures, legalizations and notary.
- Provide recommendations for, create and distribute presentations, correspondence, etc.
- Provide general administrative support, including correspondence, filing, incoming calls, schedule, and itineraries.
- Provide state license updates, renewals, continuing education notices and accruals, bonds, and time limits
- Schedule, reserve, and ship marketing material and conference items.
- Insurance certificates
- Acquiring payment and performance bonds
- Strong skills in MS office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft projects, Communication, telephone, email, and IT applications
- Experience with Oracle and or training is strongly encouraged but not required
- Effective and professional communication with all clients, and other company representatives
- Organization and time management skills, for appointments, meetings, training, travel and interview commitments
- Attention to detail a must
- Background and understanding in accounting, spreadsheets, and balance sheets is favorable.
- Demonstrate ability to work with sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to be flexible in changing environment
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed
- Strong sense of direction with minimal supervision and manage workload with demands for resources within minimal time limits.
Education and Experience:
Typically requires a High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1+ years of directly related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Contract Administration: 1 year (Preferred)