Position Overview: Rough Country is seeking a talented and self-motivated individual to create content for blog posts, video projects, and other marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will possess strong writing and research skills. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with strong writing portfolio examples and those who have a working knowledge of the suspension or the off-road lifestyle.
- Research and create written content for marketing campaigns to drive leads and engagement
- Regularly produce content for blog posts, video scripts, and social media campaigns
- Actively manage a blog, implement best practices, and monitor engagement across all channels
- Work closely with the video team to complete video projects
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Basic photography skills are a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle suspension or off-road lifestyle a big plus!
Compensation & Benefits: Full-Time position offering a competitive salary and annual bonus based on experience and performance.
Rough Country LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable a steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.