The Content Manager is a key contributor to the Lulus marketing team, responsible for the development, management, and execution of content across all marketing channels to inspire, engage, and ultimately convert our target audience. Key responsibilities will include developing and refining our content marketing processes, creating and maintaining an editorial calendar and delivering content that delivers a compelling story.
This role is responsible for delegating creative tasks, holding regular status meetings to track progress, and analyzing and optimizing the creative production process, developing procedural changes as needed.
This is a very collaborative role in the organization and requires working with team leaders across other work groups such as creative, inventory/merchandising, and web development. The candidate should be motivated, assertive, and confident in their work – yet diplomatic, with highly evolved communication skills, and able to collaborate effectively within multiple teams of various sizes, culture and responsibility.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Content Planning and Editorial Calendar Management for email and paid social
- Co-manage workflow, timelines, and deliverables of team of content creators, working closely with Art Director, Brand Director, Designers, and VP Marketing
- Run weekly and monthly content meetings in partnership with Art Director
- Maintain excellent output of creative content, ensuring that all copy and imagery are up to brand guidelines and standards
- Identify and communicate resources needed
- Manage content and ensure strong storytelling and SEO value across marketing channels including, but not limited to email, paid social media, site (Q&A / snippets), and advertising.
- Create, manage, and communicate necessary project documents
- Actively manage and communicate any risks or issues with productivity or workflow