Job Title: Consultant
Job Function: Consultant/Project Lead
What is Post Script Hospitality?
Post Script Hospitality is a hospitality operational efficiency firm and subsidiary of hotelAVE.
Post Script works alongside great hospitality organizations’ teams to observe and analyze existing processes in order to improve total operational costs. Post Script installs best practices and efficiency tools, both learned and developed, to fit the nuances of each property, installed by a 4 man team during a 15-20 week project. Thereafter the PERfact Operating System ® drives continued communications to monitor compliance and sustain results which insures savings are permanent.
Following the project’s 6-month revisit to review, adjust, and retrain, we provide an annual subscription to improve upon the standard operating cost model. Post Script complements both asset management and owner/operator models.
What We Are Looking For:
We are currently searching for highly talented and charismatic individuals who are passionate about hospitality operations while analytically focused to join our hospitality management consulting team.
As part of the Post Script Hospitality team, Consultants have the opportunity to work 80 – 100% (Monday to Friday) on site with our clients at leading hotels throughout the United States and beyond.
Consultants Are Responsible For:
Analyzing and redesigning work processes and management systems of hospitality operations using interviews, observations, data analysis, and various additional analytical techniques. Working directly on-site with client managers and their teams to train, coach and persuade them to change the way they work.
Providing support to the on-site Project Managers to implement changes and ensure they generate measurable financial improvement.
Coaching and guiding Associates in their internal development while supporting their success executing projects.
- Start by asking “Why”, rather than “Why Not?”
- Will have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of related hospitality management or consulting experience.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, and display a proven track record of leadership.
- Are experienced supervising or managing a team of employees on a daily basis.
- Thrive on seeing the tangible change and measurable results of their effort.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Are committed to traveling 100% of the time (Monday to Friday) as dictated by project locations.
Our Consultants Have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Hospitality, Business, or related field.
- High level MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Individuals must be fluent in English and be comfortable presenting effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry and a strong business acumen.
- Advanced analytical skills with a precise attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 100% of the time (Monday to Friday) domestically and occasionally on international assignments.
Post Script Hospitality Culture:
Apart from being a leading hospitality management consultancy, Post Script Hospitality is dedicated to its people . We offer competitive remuneration; medical and dental benefits, Participation in the company’s 401K deferral plan, training and career opportunities with a culture that demonstrates our employees are our first priority.