Under limited supervision, performs duties following established procedures in the following areas:
- Perform general construction duties such as drywall, sheetrock, painting, and finish work.
- Identify building materials, machinery, and tools and distribute to proper locations.
- General demo and cleanup of construction sites.
- Ability to perform minor concrete and drywall repairs
- Safe use of tools and machines including a concrete floor polisher, handtools, etc.
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintenance of a clean and orderly work area.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous painting experience preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and talk or hear.
- The employee must exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 lbs. of force frequently, and/or 5-10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Wondering what it’s like to work for Nutraceutical? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starting within the first 60 days of employment
- Education Assistance of up to $5,000 per year
- Paid Time Off accrual starting day 1 + 10 paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401 (k) with company match
- Product discounts
- And more!
Notice to Recruiters
We prefer that candidates apply directly rather than through recruiters. Recruiters must contact the Human Resource Department prior to submitting a resume, may only submit resumes to the Human Resource Department and may not contact hiring managers without Human Resource permission.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.