New England Scaffolding & Services branch in Bloomfield, CT is looking to hire for Scaffold Erectors/Laborers. This is a full time year-round position.
We provide all necessary training, safety equipment and certificates including OSHA10.
We offer full benefits- health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation/sick time, and a 401K retirement plan.
As a scaffold erector you will work as part of a crew that will be responsible for building and breaking down scaffolding as well as installing ladders, walkways, and handrails. In the Scaffold Builder role, you must be able to multi-task and pay great attention to detail.
- Erecting and dismantling scaffolding on job sites safely and efficiently. You must enjoy working outside in all elements and at high elevations.
- You are also responsible for preparing the work site, removing debris, and inspecting the scaffold parts.
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH HEIGHTS
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass the drug test
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical test
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds in a physical environment
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
- Ability to make repetitive movements
- Pay is determined upon experience
For more information on our company, please visit www.nescaffold.com.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume in a Word document or a PDF file.
New England Scaffolding is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. New England Scaffolding is also an E-Verify participant. New England Scaffolding has a drug free work place policy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible