Construction Field Supervisor – Summit County Branch
Construction Field Supervisor- Summit County Branch
Ceres Landcare is a professional, full-service landscaping firm with its main branches located in Summit and Eagle county. Our offices in the heart of the Rockies enable us to work, live, and play within the beautiful mountain environment of Colorado. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and strive daily to be recognized as the leading landscaping company in this region. We are committed to employing the absolute best people in the industry in this region. We train from within and we commit to the professional development of our team members.
We are currently accepting applications for a Construction Field Supervisor who is experienced in high end residential and commercial landscape projects.
- Field management of high-end residential and commercial landscape construction projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate crew members to meet schedule deadlines.
- Construct work of the best quality in order to exceed client expectations.
- Ensure that all crew members are conforming with company standards and safety policies.
- Assist with daily equipment inspections and maintenance.
- Train crew members to use small hand tools and powered tools safely and efficiently.
- Understand crew needs and materials required to complete assigned work.
- Maintain a weekly construction schedule and coordinate updates with the Construction Workerager.
- Competent in all aspects of landscape construction within mountain environments.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints. Must communicate potential design or construction issues immediately with the Construction Workerager.
- Experience leading one or more crews and training team members to complete assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of basic construction techniques and safety practices.
- Bilingual preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in landscape construction, irrigation, and planting.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must have a valid driver license.
Hourly rate ranges from $20 – $30 per hour depending on qualifications.
Related keywords: construction, construction manager, construction superintendent, construction supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place