Construction Scheduler and Administrator
Are you a bright, driven, professional person who is looking for an amazing opportunity to make a great income in the swimming pool industry? If so, then Premier Pools and Spas, the Nation's largest, privately owned and fastest growing swimming pool builder in the country has an amazing opportunity for you.
We offer a truly unique and supportive company culture with core values and the strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees. We reward our people for doing exemplary work by paying the highest.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator:
The construction scheduler and administrator are responsible for the day to day scheduling of construction phases. Major responsibilities include:
· Making all schedules,
· Looking for inefficiencies in the running of the business,
· Making recommendations on how to improve inefficiencies.
· Monitor customer satisfaction & morale.
We will train the right person who is goal oriented, ethical, committed to providing great customer service and has a proven track record.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator Job summary:
· The Construction Administrative Assistant reports to the Office and Operations Manager and will be responsible for construction scheduling and project related tasks.
· This position will support the construction/ office/sales staff, and communicate effectively with subcontractors, to ensure successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator Essential duties:
· General office duties: filing, mail, answering phones, etc.
· Be able to schedule appointments and outside inspections
· Create project packets
· Update and maintain the electronic filing system, which includes certificates of insurance
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/skills required of the position:
· Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to perform multiple assignments, without immediate supervision is necessary
Recommended education and experience:
· Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years in the construction industry preferable
· Experience with Word, Excel
· DropBox experience preferred
· Equipment used in the daily job: Computer (PC), Fax, Scanner, Telephone, Copy Machine
· Pool Building Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Primavera: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply