Restoration Construction: Project Manager-Estimator
ServiceMaster Restore is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Project Manager-Estimator that is ready to take on the disaster restoration industry in the Merced-Stanislaus County Area.
ServiceMaster Restore is an industry leader that works with major insurance companies and provides peace of mind to residential and commercial customers in their time of need.
This is a full-time position with salary & bonus earning potential (depending on experience level). Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance offered as well as 401K.
The ideal candidate:
- Restoration Construction Background (Comprehensive residential-commercial project management-estimating experience)
- Excellent Communicator, Sales Minded with Strong Organizational Skills
- Self-Motivated, Driven to Win, Performance Minded, Team Player
- Computer proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook) with problem solving skills
- Job Cost Budgeting, Scheduling, Material & Labor Coordinating Skills a MUST
- Xactimate Estimating experience Preferred (not mandatory)
- IICRC Certifications a PLUS
- Clean DMV record with NO DUI’s
- Must pass a comprehensive criminal background check (DOJ Level)
- Must pass supervised pre-employment drug test
Send your resume and references to us today!
Step up to a career that offers challenge and purpose. Join the winning team!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- California Drivers License (Required)