- Maintain and execute the project plan, schedule, and ensure compliance with budget, schedule, plans and specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate all construction activities.
- Create site specific plans and procedures; ensure the implementation of safety program to create a safe work environment throughout the job site; adhere to the safety and record keeping requirement.
- Obtain necessary information from engineers, designers, inspectors.
- Maintain the project's daily report log and conduct routine inspections.
- Maintain accurate and up to date drawings.
- Reviews all subcontractor daily reports for accurate hours, time coding, production quantities, and activity summaries.
- Implements effective cost controls over labor, material, equipment, and other related expenditures.
- Participates in bi-monthly project cost meeting.
- Plans execute and lead subcontractors in multiple operations.
- Lead and enforce the safety policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Sets, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules with the Subcontractors and crew.
- Prevents rework, recognizes any potential patterns of rework, and develops solutions to eliminate it.
- Accurately develops the weekly look-ahead schedule.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Primavera Project and Microsoft Project schedules and be proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
· Able to direct crews in an efficient and productive manner.
· Able to understand construction drawings, standards, and specifications.
· Prevents rework, recognizes any potential patterns of rework, and develops solutions.
· Accurately develops the weekly look-ahead schedule.
· Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Construction management: 5 years (Preferred)